CLAIM your course completion eCard from AHA!The American Heart Association and Southeastern are transitioning to eCards. To receive your AHA course completion eCard, you must provide a valid email address then claim your eCard.
You will have access to print your card as often as you need it at no charge. Replacement card fees will apply if the email is lost and the eCard (email) must be reissued.
Steps to claim your E-card:
- After successfully completing a course, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org (American Heart Association)
- Click on the link in the email that says “Click here to claim your eCard”.
- Verify the information on your Student Profile page is correct (first name, last name, email). If incorrect, you can edit on this page before you claim the card.
- Click on Skip & Continue at the bottom of the page or complete the Rate your AHA Class survey and click on Submit.
- To print your eCard, click on View Full Size or View Wallet.
- You will receive another email from email@example.com thanking you for claiming your eCard with a link to all your claimed eCards.
- AFTER you claim the card: you can VERIFY, view, and/or print your eCards at any time in the future, go to the website heart.org/cpr/mycards and login using your email and security answer.
Didn’t receive your eCard to the email address you provided?
- First – make sure you check your Spam folder.
- Contact your course instructor.
Note: If you are having technical/computer issues with claiming your eCard, please call the AHA tech support line at 888-242-8883 (M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST). Technical support for the American Heart Association® eCard is provided by the American Heart Association.